Thursday, October 6, 2022

Evolving . . .

 


The tune Blood Brother was written sometime back in the late 90s, inspired by swampy funky Little Feat tunes like 'Dixie Chicken.'  I've always been attracted to novelty songs, but novelty in a more subtle form, like 'Dixie Chicken.'  OHO performs Blood Brother very much in the spirit intended, and like all good music, it metamorphosizes slightly with each performance. With Spencer playing the bass these days, I'm free to concentrate on hitting the notes, adding vocal inflections and playing the keyboard (the latter for me always challenging to do simultaneously with the two former.) In any case, I think the performance posted here is commendable for the performance by all. I can't wait to hear where it goes in the future.



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
            Ambience & Wine