Monday, October 24, 2022

Reading . . .

 . . . spam for fun


". . . My colleague Stephanie just found you on Instagram and loved your content! She passed me your details and told me to reach out to you! My name is Michelle and I am in charge of finding new talent for our Instagram marketing agency. Similar accounts to yours are CRUSHING it on Instagram - from what I’ve seen, you could be doing even better than them! Our US and Australian based team have been providing Instagram growth since 2017 and have helped over 12,500 clients reach their Instagram potential. In short, we are experts when it comes to Instagram. We’re confident that we can help you grow another 10k - 15k real, targeted followers in 2022! Yes! REAL followers that ENGAGE. No fakes, no bots. You can partner with us now for FREE at xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx and start growing today! Watch our setup video for a clearer idea of how it all works! We choose who we reach out to carefully and take on a limited number of clients at a time to ensure high quality results - if this interests you, try it for free now before spots close. If you don’t like our service, cancel at any time - there’s zero risk. We know you’ll love it! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. . ."
  

Tread Carefully
- Everrest



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact
 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                 Critic’s Choice