Saturday, October 15, 2022

Justice?. . .

 


Cowboy justice 
Is just exactly what we need.
Twice as effective 
As mercy, now for which they plead.
If I can't get you 
To see things the way I do,
Something happens.
I start the process. see it through.
It's what I've been taught to do.
And I'll teach you.
No one tells me
Just what I can or cannot do.
My advisors,
Some, say are keepers of this zoo.
I don't mind if
You think that what they say is real.
I'm in charge here.
At least that's how they make me feel.
That's a part of the deal,
And it came true.
Gotta see it my way.
I'm giving the people what I want.
It's a price I must pay.
We cowboys know how to be gallant.
There's no question
Of right or wrong here to debate.
Disagree though, 
You'll be subjected to the hate
That's inflicted 
On members of the team like you.
Cause we cowboys
Will never worry if we're few.
Our justice is true.
Make no mistake.



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact
 
Follow me on Blogger

Visit Ray Jozwiak at: Website - https://rayjozwiak.com

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                               Put A Finger On It