Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Voice . . .


It makes me think of all the beautiful music I've heard
And brings to mind a kind of paradise
It just may be some kind of wonderland magic to me
Still don't know how this fortune came to me
All the things I see

When I hear the sound of your voice
When I hear the sound of your voice

If feels to me like warmth from sitting in front of a fire
Light of my life you always show the way
Gleam in your eye a spark igniting the fire inside
Burning so bright the way I feel for you
It's like a dream come true

All of my being depends upon you
That's for sure
You're my refuge in a stormy sea
The sun above that shines on me
I thought that love such as this could be found
Only in movies
Just like searching for a pot of gold
Follow the rainbow and do what you're told

Just when you think it's all been said and it's been done before
Should I explain how you're affecting me
It's not control it's more an influence over my soul
Covering all like colors brilliantly
Canvas brush palette three




Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings

For all things "Gonzo Piano" please visit:
Ray Jozwiak - www.amazon.com
The Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano Website
The Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano You Tube Channel

For all things "OHO" please visit:
OHO on Amazon
OHO Music Website
The 'More OHO Music' You Tube Website
The 'Original' OHO Music You Tube Website