Sunday, July 12, 2020

Thinking . . .

Sailing on an emerald sea.
Advertisements and color photographs
Don’t mean that much to me.
Poolside cocktails;
Love in the sand.
It’s like a dream that just came true.
I just don’t know how much that I can stand.
Many temptations are swimming round my head.
So many places that you’d think I’d like to be instead but . . .

I’m always thinking of you.
I hope you think of me too.
I only want to be where you are.

Riding to the Wellington Club.
I’d have a driver and he’d take me there.
I’d just sit back and put my two feet up.
Money doesn’t measure the man.
All you can do is spend it; spend again.
It only goes so far. You can’t pretend.
Many times over I’ve seen it slip away.
I’d like to live that life sometime
But baby not today. Cause . . .

I get a feeling when I’m with you
That nothing else captures the same way.
You know it’s true.

If you see the pyramids rise
Above the desert sand into the sky,
A greater sight you just won’t realize.
River fights its way to the sea.
Worthy opponents just can’t hinder it.
It always gets to where it wants to be.
Just like the river, I see my destiny.
It’s right there in your very eyes
Each time you look at me and . . .



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact


Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings

For all things "Gonzo Piano" please visit:
Ray Jozwiak - www.amazon.com
The Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano Website
The Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano You Tube Channel

For all things "OHO" please visit:
OHO on Amazon
OHO Music Website
The 'More OHO Music' You Tube Website
The 'Original' OHO Music You Tube Website