Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Subconscious . . .


https://elearningindustry.com/new-pedagogy-
 subconscious-training-in-english-skills  

Woke up from a dream,
It seemed very real.
Its fantastic premise
Left an eerie feel.

Johnny Cash sat 
With Alice Walker,
Her name was changed
To discourage stalkers.

She blasted folks,
Which appeared as subordinates,
For various and sundry
Violation of coordinates.
 
But Johnny just sat there
Across from the table,
His eyes concentration,
His countenance stable.

I approached them, the two,
With a slight bit of caution,
While packing a pipe,
Something no more an option.

But something prevented
My discourse with the man.
It wasn't a shyness,
Though I am a big fan.

As in dreams, there's no logic,
And it can't be provoked.
So I just simply watched it
Up until I awoke.