Saturday, September 17, 2022

Call . . .


We got along famously so.
No indication of discord.
Then like a bolt from the blue 
Or beyond without warning, 
Silence.

Why don’t you call me Margarita?
I’ve tried so hard to get in touch.
All in good faith I want to see you
Cause a mutually beneficial
Prospect’s here.

Comfortable fit, shoes hat or glove.
Almost my own epidermis.
My own right arm, the very
Sustenance that I require;
Desire.

Professed undying devotion to
Each other then. Back in the past.
No single trace of dissatisfaction.

Mystery one not to be solved. 
All circumstances still suspect.
No rocket scientist 
Needed to read all the writing
On the wall. 



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
No Frills by Ray Jozwiak
                         No Frills