Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Still More . . .

 
Now luna, you're going to get a concussion.
If you've hit that screen once, must've hit it a dozen.
Perhaps to your eyes that light is attractive.
If you really got in, you would feel like a captive.
Should I turn off the lights, or turn the television off?
Should we be mouse-ly quiet, cease to talk, even cough?
So back into the woods, our poor luna friend flew.
Left our door screen alone.  Left our deck and house too.
But in some way I felt we had seen something great.
I was fortunate; lucky to have this be my fate.
(to be continued)

Moon

- Lund



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
No Frills by Ray Jozwiak
                         No Frills