Friday, July 1, 2022

Songs . . .

After several years of 'peddling' pop songs (as a writer) to the music business, my sons told me that I should just play my songs, all alone, on the piano and essentially perform just the way I did in the living room everyday. The idea made sense. After all, music is my passion and not 'work' per se. The pure joy of creating the music is ample reward for the effort invested, or in business school parlance - the ROI is good. 'Pam's Song', which you can access through the YouTube link here opened my first album of recorded music in 2003. Now, almost twenty years on, with development, maturity and lots of technological advances, my musical journey continues. 



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger