Sunday, July 24, 2022

Kismet . . .

 

What do you want?
What do you need from me?
What makes you happy?
What makes you tick?
All these questions
I ask.
You respond-

Ignore me,
Ignore me
And I won’t come back
No more you’ll see.
Implore me,
Implore me, 
I badly need
Incentive to
Stay here.

How long has this
Feeling been on your mind?
Has it consumed you?
I never knew
Just how needy
You were.
Then you said-

Sometimes it seems
There are things 
Right in front of your own face,
Not always easy to recognize.
Then comes the choice
Everyone must face up to.
What are you there for?
Just for you, for myself, or for both of us?

What do I need?
What do I want from you
To make me happy?
Is there a trick
That I’m failing to see?
I need to know.

>

What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
No Frills by Ray Jozwiak
                         No Frills