Thursday, June 30, 2022

The Con . . .


 

(from Trumpocalypse: Restoring American Democracy by David From)
". . . because so many of the core Trump supporters were in on the scam from the start, they will not be troubled to exit the scam when it finally deflates. I never thought Trump was a real conservative. I always said his tweeting would get him into trouble. I was not pro-Trump; I was anti-media bias. When support of Trump becomes disadvantageous, his top supporters will erase the memory of their support from their consciousness. Trump keeps faith with nobody, and he has recruited an inner circle as faithless as himself. . .  But out there in America are tens of millions of people who were not invited into the con. They were duped. Trump duped them by acting out their fears, hatred, and prejudices. . . "


Everybody Makes A Mistake

from the newly-released album - Otis Redding



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
            Ambience & Wine