Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Reel . . .

-life . . . 

(real-life [text] conversations, continued)
#1 - So the Os are in Chicago playing the Cubs. Last time they were there was in 2014. That's when we were there! That was a great trip, in spite of the fact that we had to leave the game early because we had plans later in the evening (and the game was delayed due to weather - a bizarre snow squall! Remember that?!
#2 - I do. Also Brian Matsuz and Ubaldo Jimenez both snubbed me when I asked them for autographs during the rain delay. And now they're both outta baseball, so that's what happens!!!
#1 - They got their just desserts!
#3 - Yeah!
#4 - Ziing!
#5 - What they said.
#2 - They weren't even doing anything when I politely asked. The two of em were just sittin around the dugout during the rain delay, finger popping each otha's assholes!
#4 - That seems to be a frequent past time of people you don't like. 
#2 - (#1 and 5, that last part is a quote from 21 Jump Street, so you can't be offended, just fyi)
#1 - No problem. 
#5 - What #2 should have said, "I've come all the way from Baltimore to see your sorry asses play baseball. We PAID to be here. YOU are getting paid (LOTS) to be here. You can't even get those sorry asses off that bench to scribble on a baseball for me? . . . WELL, EXCUUUUUUUSSSSSE MEEE!" There. I feel better. 
#4 - I bet they could be contacted online somehow. . . or if we find their addresses we could sent them exotic animal feces. 
#5 - Nah. 
#4 - That's fine, just tweet at em then.
#5 - Tweet tweet. 
#2 - Had some excellent pizza in chi town too tho.  And remember when #3's pants got stuck in the doorway of the el?!?! Classic!! I knew you'd remember that thing with #3's pants #5. 
#5 - Ummm? Hey #3 . . . 
#3 - Yup?
#2 - #3 also got stuck in your hotel room toilet. 
#3 - I probably could have been convinced otherwise if everyone got on board, but no I don't. 
The toilet thing 100% happened though. 
#5 - That, I remember. 
#4 - Well, who doesn't do that accidentally at least once a week?
#1 - Too funny!!
#5 - Twice a week for me.




What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
Another Shot by Ray Jozwiak
            Another Shot