Saturday, June 25, 2022

Instrumental . . .

. . . version of Ace of Hearts.  The lyrics are here should you feel the desire to sing along.


When I see that look upon your face
I know that I’ve been dealt an ace of hearts.
Something starts.
Pulse is pounding like a conga drum.
The blood goes rushing to and from my head,
Turns my face to red.

So ante-up and hit me once then hit me twice.
The stakes are high. 
You know I’ve got to keep as cool as ice.
This game we’re in together
Could end as quickly as it starts.
But I’ll just take my chances.
I’ll just take my chances
Cause I know that I have you
And you’re my . . . 
Ace of hearts.
I know that I have you and you’re my 
Ace of hearts.

Deal me in I’m staying for the course
And if I lose don’t feel remorse for me.
You will always be
In my every breath and in my soul.
When chips are down you take control and then
Bring me back again.




What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact
 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                 Critic’s Choice