Saturday, March 12, 2022

Reflect . . .

 

It's good to reflect
Every now and again
On things that you've done,
And the pleasures and pain
All encountered throughout
Your adventure to date.

A point that I always
Insist that is made,
When such dear meditations,
Deep into, I wade,
Is that all has been wonderful,
Some exceptions were bad,
But I'd never desire 
All the old things I had.

If I can't make it better
And invent something new,
Or just tackle developments,
Many or few,
Then I may as well be an old rock
Just existing, witnessing certainly,
But always resisting 
Things changing, in shock.


A Change Is Gonna Come
- Sam Cooke



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                          2014