Monday, March 14, 2022

New Stuff . . .

Tell me please
What is ‘fungible’?
Tell me now
What is not.
What’s going on here
That’s so hot?
Anyone
Can buy a Monet print.
Only one
Gets the original,
Single definitive version.
 
What is this? An NFT.
What’s it for? It is
A work of art!

Just what gives?
Mom won’t understand.
Here’s the thing,
You just can’t 
Simply replace it easily.
But perchance
someone’s interested
In the dance,
They will find
their way onto 
The crowded floor.

Spending all of your cryptocurrency.
Call it art, cause you want it so to be.

Skeptical
And excited too.
What will be
It’s real worth?
Value’s subjective certainly.
But its clear
If someone wants to buy,
I can sell, 
‘cause it’s mine.
Burn up the blockchain
Touch the sky.



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
No Frills by Ray Jozwiak
                         No Frills