Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Conversation . . .

. . . at it's intellectual best (worst?). . .

She:  There
He:  Me too.

She:  So now we can get the day started.  You go girl!
He:  Did that look like a girl getting dressed with you for work this morning?

She:  No, it did not.  But if we can use term 'guy' in a generic sense to encompass all genders, I believe that it is not a stretch to likewise utilize the word 'girl' to capture the spirit of oneness of all humanity.  See where I'm going here?
He:  That's the longest text I've ever seen.

She:  Respond to the merits and not the size although, size does matter.
He:  I see your point but 'guys' is infused with culturally acceptable unisexuality while 'girls' is used unisexually by only drill sergeants and drag queens.

She:  And Oprah.  Good retort.
He:  She doesn't use it unisexually 'cause no men are watching.

She:  Don't you mean she does use it unisexually?
He:  No.  She's only talking to real girls.

She:  This is getting a little too deep for me now.  I was only being cute and you're being too technical.  My girly brain can't take all this.
He:  I probably should have said omni, not uni- sexually.


What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

 
Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak

Ray Jozwiak:         Another Shot


Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory