Sunday, February 12, 2012

Granny? . . .

. . . OH!  You said Grammy. . .


It's that time of year to get all caught up in one of pop culture's most self-indulgent events, the Grannys . . . I mean the Grammys.

I always chuckle to myself remembering when a friend asked me why, since I am so involved in music, do I not watch American Idle. . . I mean American Idol.   Groping for words, it was difficult to explain that my love of music is a love of music and not a love of pop culture.  And these days, with an exponentially larger number of avenues from which to obtain music than when I was a kid, I no longer have to settle for what the corporate music monopolies offer me. . . and I don't.

Not that I'm criticizing.  There's room in this big ole world for all of us with our many and varied tastes.  Just understand that it is a big ole world and there's lots more from which to choose.  But you have to open your eyes (or your ears) and find it.

So, Rock on Granny!   (I mean Grammy)





What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

 
Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak

Ray Jozwiak:         Another Shot


Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory