Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photogenic . . .

. . . don't you think?





No, this is not a Baltimore city sewer system resident.  This is the world renowned Punxsutawney Phil and maybe it's just a little early to talk about the groundhog or what he implies/represents, I just can't seem to help myself.


As I've grown older, I seem to cope progressively more poorly with winter weather.  I don't remember exactly when it began but I would guess something like almost thirty years ago.  It probably reached a plateau about five years ago, at which time I vowed to myself to minimize the whole thing in my mind and just cope with it as best I can or . . . no . . . better.

I believe I made some honest progress on that front and even this year in particular I try NOT to complain about cold, snow, heavy winter clothing, snow, shoveling snow, pulling muscles while shoveling snow . . . NONE OF THAT!

But as I sit here at 6AM wondering what to write and hearing that the temperature today will actually reach well into the 50s (F), my icy hands and dog-cold nose (even with the heat ON) are making me pine for warmer weather.

But I honestly and sincerely promise that I will just buck-up and not complain.





What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html


Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak

Ray Jozwiak:         Another Shot


Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory