Monday, November 21, 2022

Beyond . . .

 

I don’t ask much,
Living my life the way that I want.
I stay in touch with what goes on out there.
I’ve seen trouble. I’ve seen heartache.
But my time here
Has been long enough to
Instill certain qualities. 
Seems the more that I witness,
All the more that I wish
I could hear what you’re saying.
We’re all better than this.
Let’s identify exactly what we miss.
Beyond perilous moors
The brave sea glitters.
Better lies ahead.
Whether or not 
We realize the years flow upstream.
Things that we’ve got aren’t always what they seem.
Your and my faiths are so different.
Each is placed in 
Antipodal reference 
So painful to reconcile.
If we stop trying,
What can we do?
What’s in the future
For me and you?
There’s both right and wrong but only reality prevails.





What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                          2014