Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Reveal . . .


The story of Albert revealed itself during a mid-day stroll around Baltimore's inner harbor on a summer day. My full-time, non-musical employment kept me in the downtown Baltimore area for most of my working years. Whenever I could, I would spend my lunch hour either walking or otherwise occupying that time with other diversions within the inner harbor. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, downtown Baltimore was a lively, vital place with shops, restaurants, a science center, museums etc. One day while sitting and primarily people-watching, just to the right of the boat slips in this photo, an announcement blared over the PA system of the marina, apparently directed at one of the employees. Back then, the slips were configured differently with definite 'T'-shapes and running directly from the water's edge outward in smaller piers. The announcement was, "half of the T-head on E, Albert." I hadn't received a more obvious song title since "Art Edsel Diamond Beach Grand Pool Bar", but that's another story.

 

What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact
Follow me on 

Visit Ray Jozwiak at: Website -
https://rayjozwiak.com

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                   Chromatose