Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Judge . . .

. . . ye NOT!

(from https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/brett-kavanaugh-likes-beer)
". . . "Listen to the people I've grown up with and worked with and played with and coached with and dated and taught and gone to games with and had beers with. . ."
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

". . . When I was in town I spent much of my time, working, working out, lifting weights, playing basketball, or hanging out and having some beers with friends as we talked about life and football and school and girls. . . "
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

". . . "The calendars show a few weekday gatherings at friends' houses after a workout or just to meet up and have some beers. . . "
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

". . . "I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer, but I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out. . ."
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

". . . "Yes, we drank beer. My friends and I. Boys and girls. Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer. . ."
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

". . . "We drank beer and still do. So whatever, yeah. . ."
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

". . . "I remember what happened and I think you've probably had beers, Senator. . ."
-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh




What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings