Friday, May 20, 2022

Analog . . .

Jay bought one of the iterations of the Moog Phatty several years ago. He asked me to if I'd like to 'explore' its capabilities in hopes that we might employ it in the studio with OHO. I happily agreed.  The instrument and I were good friends for a number of weeks. Its mellifluous tones were employed on several compositions (Bleeding the 5th on Gazebo, for one) and makes an appearance on the forthcoming AHORA. I also recorded a suite of some stream-of-consciousness improvisations that I call, with all love and respect, 'Phatso'. Maybe I will release it sometime. An excerpt can be accessed at the link below.


Cut The Rug

from Phatzo (unreleased)



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger
Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
Another Shot by Ray Jozwiak
            Another Shot