Sunday, May 22, 2022

Notoriety . . .


So another learning experience. The blog that previously filled this space was removed for 'violating' Blogger's spam policy. After re-reading the policy, I can tell you I get it. I can also tell you my words were  not intended to express hate nor promote violence of any type. They were meant to express my feeling of inundation by our pop culture (which we ourselves have built) of information wantonly and perpetually published as a result of the notoriety of the parties in question. 

To clarify the impetus of my original thoughts, I must preface- I have the greatest sympathy for anyone that has or is suffering domestic abuse in any form or fashion and believe that they deserve recourse through the legal system. I do NOT espouse violence of any kind and would not promote such a thing in any way.

The parties in question in my recent blog post will remain unnamed. I will only say that while I wish full and complete justice for any innocent person(s) violated in such a way as the parties which inspired my original thought, there are countless and many other issues and wrongs going unresolved that you and I will NOT read about merely because THOSE parties do not possess fame, money or power. And while I don't necessarily think a 'heaven' or 'lord' exists that will help us resolve problems that we refuse solve, I love the sentiment expressed in the song to which I've attached the link below. 


Heaven Help Us All
- Stevie Wonder



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact

 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged 
Follow me on Blogger