Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Rights . . .

. . . and money


 ". . . The news that Bob Dylan, and before him Stevie Nicks, has sold his publishing to his song catalog, has prompted a deluge of conversation on Twitter. . . And thus comes the news from David Crosby, veteran rock star of Crosby, Stills & Nash and The Byrds, that he’s selling his rights, too. . . He wrote: “I am selling mine also …I can’t work …and streaming stole my record money …I have a family and a mortgage and I have to take care of them so it’s my only option ..I’m sure the others feel the same” . . . Crosby, who is always outspoken, says in other tweets on the subject that he’s the same age as Dylan, which is 79, and needs money. . ."

???????????????




What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact


Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings





              Just More Music by Ray Jozwiak