Friday, December 9, 2022

Chromatose . . .

 

Cover Art by Russell E. Jozwiak

Back in the early aughts I remember feeling a bit 'behind the times' regarding digital music, that is digital recording and reproduction of my music. So I read some 'dummies' material and played around until it gradually became more comfortable. After a spell of attempts at marketing original pop songs to other artists, and knowing (and being comfortable with the fact) that I was not nor ever will be a 'vocalist' of any particular distinction, at the suggestions of my three sons, I began recording my compositions as solo piano arrangements - stripped-down, bare-bones, jazz-inflected melodies with generous amounts of improvisation within each. Using a digital four-track machine (TEAC maybe?), I made the recordings then had an album mastered at a local studio, filled-in all the CD Baby forms and released Chromatose.




What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact
 
Follow me on Blogger

Visit Ray Jozwiak at: Website - https://rayjozwiak.com

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                               Put A Finger On It