Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Help . . .

Sean's reply is not the issue. This is not directed at him or his response to my query, nor is my complaint directly related to his particular issue. But I am dismayed nevertheless. . . CD Baby used to provide an email address to which problems could be addressed by a real person within a reasonable time period. CD Baby has now moved to the "Apple" model of customer service, meaning, there IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Both Apple and CD Baby are simply too smart to bother providing a real contact and both think that all their pre-packaged help tools can solve ANY and ALL problems. Maybe that's true, but I doubt it. My complaint is that I generally cannot find my issue within all the articles to which they refer me and in many cases the 'chat' features don't understand what I tell them. There should be a live person that can be contacted by email. I don't need instantaneous gratification, I can wait a few days. But I do not have the time, patience nor technical expertise to decipher the answer to my problem from a pile of articles presented to me under the guise of HELP. 


Help

- The Beatles



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact
 
Follow me on Blogger

Visit Ray Jozwiak at: Website - https://rayjozwiak.com

Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings
                               Put A Finger On It