Monday, April 8, 2019

Clarity . . .




Ray Jozwiak rayjozwiak1@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2019, 10:09 AM (13 days ago)
to artists
I am in the process of reviewing your contract.

Can you kindly explain the following clause:

Joining the XXXXXXX LICENSING service requires: (1) the prior publication by the
Artist of at least one (1) Work on XXXXXXX.COM.

and how I can accomplish this?

artists

Mar 25, 2019, 9:42 AM (21 hours ago)
to me
Hello Ray, 

As long as BMI didn't give you the go by email you won't be able to access XXXXXXX. 

The first step is to write to BMI and wait for their answer, like we explained in our last email. 

Cheers,



The Music Team




at XXXXXXX.com



!






From: Ray Jozwiak <rayjozwiak1@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:09 PM


Ray Jozwiak rayjozwiak1@gmail.com

7:24 AM (3 minutes ago)
to artists
Thank you very much.  I did understand that item from your previous email. 

I am currently reviewing your contract and requested an explanation of the clause,

"Joining the XXXXXXX LICENSING service requires: (1) the prior publication by the

Artist of at least one (1) Work on XXXXXXX .COM"



This reminds me of the dilemma, 'I can't be hired without experience while I have no experience
because no one will hire me'

Can you kindly clarify how I get (1) prior publication of at least one (1) work on XXXXXXX .com, if I 
cannot register with XXXXXXX  without (1) prior publication of at least one (1) work on XXXXXXX .com?

Thanks in advance.

Clarity

©2000 Raymond M. Jozwiak



What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html  or at
http://www.ohomusic.com 


Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings



(To Access all Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano music you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RayJozwiak)

Get your copy of OHO's  Where Words Do Not Reach now!
Watch The Ocean City Ditty Video on YouTube
Also, be sure to visit: www.rayjozwiak.com and www.ohomusic.com