Thursday, August 10, 2017

Growth . . .


(https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/lifelong-learning)
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
― Henry Ford

“The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.”
― Michel Legrand

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.”
― Albert Einstein

“You'll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”
― Julia Child

“I read my eyes out and can't read half enough...the more one reads the more one sees we have to read.”
― John Adams, Letters of John Adams, Addressed to His Wife

“There is nothing more notable in Socrates than that he found time, when he was an old man, to learn music and dancing, and thought it time well spent.”
― Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays

“There are few things more pathetic than those who have lost their curiosity and sense of adventure, and who no longer care to learn.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley, Way to Be!: 9 Rules For Living the Good Life

“Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.”
― Samuel Johnson, The Rambler

“The education of a man is never completed until he dies.”
― Robert E. Lee

“I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led.”
― Thomas Jefferson


. . . They're all true.  At least they are for me. I remember as a kid, at times saying "I'm bored." Now I know for a fact that, even if I lived to be 1,000 years old, I can never be bored.  There is always something 'educational' (meaning possessing the ability to expose you to something that you do not know- or maybe as you get older - something you have forgotten) to experience whether it be a place to visit, something to see, something to hear or something to read.  Yes read.  This is a word that upsets a substantial amount of people these days.  Also, in my case and hopefully in yours, there is always something to create!


Still Growing
©2017 Raymond M. Jozwiak




What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html  or at
http://www.ohomusic.com 

My latest solo offering, No Frills, is now available at - No Frills

(To Access all Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano music you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RayJozwiak)

Get your copy of OHO's  Where Words Do Not Reach now!
The Ocean City Ditty Video is now on YouTube
Also, be sure to visit: www.rayjozwiak.com and www.ohomusic.com