Tuesday, March 21, 2017

G1 . . .




(Regarding "The Thought Behind the Songs")

On Mar 17, 2017, at 4:12 PM,
Hi Folks,
This coming week I’ll go down to take a close look at Germano’s sound system.
It looks like guitars with direct outs is the way to go. Anyone have a problem with that?
Please bring guitar cords.
I’ll know more later, but please let me know if you have a direct box you can bring.
Ray, are you cool with a Yamaha G1? No need to bring a keyboard?
It looks like we can run voices and instruments through the Peavy. I’ll bring a mic for me.
I don’t know how dependent you are on a stage monitor, maybe we put the most dependent person in front of it. I don’t have any stage monitors. Having an extra one or two would be very helpful. Please let me know if you have one and which one.
Thanks,
Ty

Ty,
If they don’t have a Bosendorfer Concert Grand 290 Imperial the Yamaha will do.  :)
(Hell, my Kawai is only 5’2”)  But seriously, any acoustic piano (tuned and maintained) is a treat
for my purposes.
Best,
Ray





What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html  or at
http://www.ohomusic.com 

My latest solo offering, No Frills, is now available at - No Frills

(To Access all Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano music you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RayJozwiak)

Get your copy of OHO's  Where Words Do Not Reach now!
The Ocean City Ditty Video is now on YouTube
Also, be sure to visit: www.rayjozwiak.com and www.ohomusic.com