Saturday, September 22, 2012

Do You Know. . .

. . . me?
Why do I feel that it's all about me
That no matter what happens
I must get my fee
The most wonderful people
One could possibly meet
If I have any say
Remain under my feet

I put on a good show
Always get in my say
Make it lengthy as possible
Then just go on my way

I feign great concern
Pretend caring affection
Make the people on top
Fail to make the connection
That would help them to see
That I always come first
In all things, situations

And no matter what happens
Good or bad comes to be
The one standing constant
Like an old redwood tree
Is I'll always be there
Off'ring generous attentions
But the fact still remains
That it's all about me





What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

You can NOW download your
very own copy of Ray Jozwiak's
newest release:
AMBIENCE & WINE

Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory