Sunday, April 26, 2020

Available . . .



Everything really is negotiable
Though your initial look may betray
So big and frightening they may appear
Your dedication and intellect take the day

There's one thing you have to remember
You mean so much to me
That's one certainty
When concerns become burdens
Please know I'm the one you need to see
I will always be available
No matter how far life removes you from me

There's no necessity for extreme bravery
All your good qualities I admire
There's no embarrassment and there's no shame
If you accept someone's helping hand when you tire

Any other time
Any other place
Nothing between us will be any different
You don't have to hide
Feelings deep inside
I'm here to help you so please let me try

You may not understand
You may not care
I know you'll realize what's to bear
I always felt that my responsibility
Is to make sure you find happiness anywhere



Available

©2015 Raymond M. Jozwiak
from Just More Music






Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings

For all things "Gonzo Piano" please visit:
Ray Jozwiak - www.amazon.com
The Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano Website
The Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano You Tube Channel

For all things "OHO" please visit:
OHO on Amazon
OHO Music Website
The 'More OHO Music' You Tube Website
The 'Original' OHO Music You Tube Website