Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sweet . . .

. . . dreams?
For some reason, this office seemed very unbusiness-like with its four-person table set-up that appeared to be designed more for eating than for working.  And the people in this office seemed to be there for eating and social intercourse, and maybe they were, because amid some barely discernible chatter I detected such activities. But then an awareness enveloped me that this was a commercial enterprise of some sort from which I apparently earned my living, and from my quarter of one of the many tables, I decided that I required a respite from the demands of the task I was performing at the time, and that I would take a little break. In what was, to me at the time, apparently normal protocol, I, on my wheeled, office chair, began simply 'zooming' around the room visiting, or greeting (if you will) people at the other tables quite indiscriminately and to their obvious surprise. From the reactions on multiple faces, it was as if I possessed a certain admirable audacity or charismatic self-confidence in my decision to undertake this unorthodox action.

And then, as is quite common in dreams, on the return trip to my workstation, I was suddenly and inexplicably traveling, on my wheeled office chair, down a major and relatively busy city thoroughfare.  As the cars and trucks bullied their way to and from their destinations and origins, I was hurling into this vehicular miasma in the wrong direction.  To my right, on the sidewalk of Fairmount Avenue, I saw three adolescent boys riding bicycles in the direction opposite to my own and couldn't help noticing that the boy in the middle was, quite happily as evidenced by his care-free, self-absorbed smile, riding a bicycle that appeared, albeit illogically, to be upside-down.










What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

OHO's "Ocean City Ditty," the CD single is now available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/oho4
(and, if you're in town, at Trax On Wax on Frederick Rd. in Catonsville, MD)

My latest solo release, '2014' of original, instrumental piano music, can be downloaded digitally at:

Ray Jozwiak: 2014

(or you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rayjozwiak4)

Also, be sure to visit:
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory