Sunday, June 3, 2012

Personal . . .

. . . babbling. . .

I know I’m basically not much different from anybody else;  not terribly special;  not too good but not too bad either.  But even as I look around and feel as though I look like and act like everybody around me, I still feel like I'm different.  Something’s wrong.  Something is unusual and I just can’t seem to put a finger on it.

I've felt this way for most of my life.  During adolescence I thought I didn't belong;  that I was something of an outcast.  I had friends.  But I didn't belong to, or at least I felt like I didn't belong to the 'group' at least the 'group' to which I wanted to belong.

I learned at the end of high school that being an outsider wasn't necessarily a bad thing.  I slowly began to realize that I didn't need to belong to anything.  I certainly did not need to belong to anything to which I didn't want to belong or to anything where the members did not want me to belong.

And now it's not so much a matter of belonging to anything, it's more a matter of my perceptions, observations, analyses and choices.  Now I like being different.

CAN'T QUITE
(from PUT A FINGER ON IT )
©2006 Raymond M. Jozwiak




What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

 
Also download your
very own copy of
AMBIENCE & WINE
by Ray Jozwiak

Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory