Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ooh Bee Ahh Bop . . .

 . . . I take my inspiration from whence it comes, no questions asked . . .
Ooh Bee Ahh Bop is a track on my latest release AMBIENCE & WINE which incorporates digital sampling, in this case of male & female choruses, placed against a pedestrian rhythm or beat.  The melodies are completely improvised but with something very specific in the background which was influencing my ideas on the day of that recording.

“But the fact is, she [the muse] won't be summoned. She alights when it damn well pleases her. She falls in love with one artist, then deserts him for another. She's a real bitch!”
Erica Jong, Seducing the Demon: Writing for My Life

 
Ooh Bee Ahh Bop
(from AMBIENCE & WINE)
©2011 Raymond M. Jozwiak



What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

 
Also download your
very own copy of
AMBIENCE & WINE
by Ray Jozwiak

Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory