Saturday, August 13, 2011

I just love. . .

computers; no, actually I hate them.

I just bought a new HP ethernet printer and for some golldarn reason it will not recognize my wireless service. That's it. No suggestions, no alternatives, no nothing. Well, there is a help number.

But that's not the point. What galls me about the situation is the frustratingly inevitable way setting up new electronics sucks such a LARGE chunk of time from my day!!!

HP has cornered the new E-print market with Apple products and it's the first time since my MAC that I feel Apple has let me down. The HP printer is NOT intuitive like the MAC. (At least setting it up isn't.) The HP printer does not identify the problem and fix it like the MAC. The HP printer does not make the digital world a pleasure - like the MAC.

Well, I'd like to say I feel better after ranting but I really won't feel better until my printer works. Hopefully sometime today without wasting TOO MANY MORE PRECIOUS HOURS. And sometimes, after complaining about my inability to accomplish something electronic (or mechanical for that matter - I am a complete klutz) - I miraculously figure it out.



download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak
Ray Jozwiak: Another Shot




Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com