Monday, June 20, 2011

Pop goes the culture. . .

Have you read about Rebecca Black's FRIDAY video or seen Katy Perry's LAST FRIDAY NIGHT or do you dig Justin Bieber? If there were no www, I would probably know nothing of any of it. But, alas there is; ergo, I do.

I normally enjoy weightier matters, but I must say, at my age, it's good fun to watch the turmoil that develops over superficial, pop-centric 'events' such as the FRIDAY video thing. I barely have an opinion, excepting that none of it surprises me.

Oh yes, then there's the question of how much talent Rebecca Black actually possesses, as deduced by the 'expert' television, soft-news personalities. Again - YAWN!!!

You want to see TALENT???. . . .



Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak
Ray Jozwiak: Another Shot


Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com