Friday, April 15, 2011

So when. . .

. . . I started this blog, I said I would write everyday. With one or two early exceptions, I have been quite religious about it and now I see that I have 68 posts. SIXTY EIGHT POSTS. That's kind of hard to believe.

We, meaning a handful of dedicated 'amateur' (only in livlihood, not in skill) musicians are working hard on a piece of music entitled GONNA SMILE to which I referred a while back. The beauty of the thing is, we've never met face-to-face. We're doing the entire thing through the internet via a website called indabamusic.com.

As I said earlier, this is a great site for musicians with a little web/tech/virtual know-how. It's kinda like Fantasy Baseball for musicians.

Anyway, hopefully I can post the finished product for you to hear very soon. Meantime, if you're interested in making music on the web with people from all over the world, go to www.indabamusic.com. It's FREE. But if you're such a pro that you want lots of bandwidth, bells and whistles, you may upgrade.



Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak
Ray Jozwiak: Another Shot