Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Sensitive . . .

 

Wishing upon a star
Takes me so very far.
Just don’t play around with my heart.
You must take special care
Not to damage or tear
Just the smallest little part.

Sometimes I’m not too clear
What is this thing that I fear.
It’s so difficult to describe.
How can something unknown
Make me feel so alone.
I should be the bigger man
But I clearly won’t. 

I'm just a sensitive flower.
I’m such a sensitive sould.
I'm just a sensitive flower.
So I've been told.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Maybe the way I react
Lacks some refinement or tact.
I just do the best that I can.
Sometimes we’re out in a crowd
Full of opinion so loud.
I go back inside of my shell.

No matter how very hard
I try to change how I behave.
I just can’t seem to please
All the people even half the time.
Do you think that I can be saved?

In this state of affairs
Don’t get caught unawares.
Just be cognizant of what’s there.
Why do those who can’t see 
Think that some vision can’t be
Advantageous to possess
For someone like me.



What do you think? Tell me at
https://rayjozwiak.com/contact


Other Ray Jozwiak Offerings