Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not long. . .

. . . it's gone. . . Pam's Song

It's not easy
For me to articulate
What I'm feeling
I've heard so many times
Love songs all seeming sublime
Senses reeling
But this is not just a pedestrian thing
It's been too long for one to call it a fling
This can't be wrong
Just call it Pam's song

Just how many
Find themselves lucky enough
To find someone
Who's a partner
Confidant lover and friend
Can't be undone
A wonder that cannot be eas'ly explained
This feeling which can barely remain contained
Lasting so long
Just call it Pam's song

Why me
How could
This be
Fortune
Greater
Than mere
Lucky

There are many
Love songs
Both good and bad
Trite and sappy
But this brisk pace
With Pammy here for the ride
Keeps me happy
I could have been morose depressing and blue
If Pammy I'd not been acquainted with you
We've something strong
Just call it Pam's song

Pam's Song
Music©1978/Lyrics©2012 Raymond M. Jozwiak





What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

You can NOW download your
very own copy of Ray Jozwiak's
newest release:
AMBIENCE & WINE


Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory