Thursday, August 3, 2017

True. . .

. . . colors . . . 

. . . when I finally escaped what I perceived to be the 'land of make-believe' and graduated from college, I told practically everyone I knew that I would never go back to school, ever.  About five years later, I went back to school. Call it maturity. Call it wisdom. Call it pragmatism, but I re-entered the world of academia in pursuit of a Masters Degree (in business administration, in fact) about five years later. Never regretted it. I began to see the beauty in higher education.  I also realized that I actually have a desire to learn, something I still possess. But being involved in business, since the 'music' business is so frequently insufficient to provide adequately for a family, my higher education was quite useful. But academically speaking, an irony that became evident during this period is that no matter how much someone (someone being a 'worker' within an organization) complains about the antics of a superior (within their own workplace), when (and IF) they attain a position of supervision or management, they actually engage in conduct far more extreme than those of which they originally complained.  In other words, they show their true colors . . . 



True Colors

©2017 Raymond M. Jozwiak




What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html  or at
http://www.ohomusic.com 

My latest solo offering, No Frills, is now available at - No Frills

(To Access all Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano music you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RayJozwiak)

Get your copy of OHO's  Where Words Do Not Reach now!
The Ocean City Ditty Video is now on YouTube
Also, be sure to visit: www.rayjozwiak.com and www.ohomusic.com