Saturday, June 11, 2016

Writing. . .

Letters . . . 

Dear Mr. Trump,
Writing this on your own level, just to ensure you understand my meaning.  I write this without malice,  although since I have descended to your level, I do believe that the inclusion of some malice is probably a requirement in the interest of authenticity.

Paraphrasing the late Frank Zappa, 'Donald Trump!  Donald Trump, what's got into ya'" You obviously lead quite a grand life.  You certainly do not have to worry about funds, although in light of your non-existent interest in transparency-you're probably not as rich as you would like us to believe, they are there in abundance to aid you in practically any pursuit you may choose. But PRESIDENT???!!! . . . of the United States???!!!  You could have gone to some small, semi-democratic province in maybe the South Pacific or southern hemisphere and tackled that at the peril of a much smaller population with less notoriety (not to mention power) with which to be concerned. . . but the UNITED STATES???!!!  . . . SUZY CREAMCHEESE!!!

Your intentions, however, are another matter still. And this, I only say, because of the wisdom, knowledge and certainty you appear to exhibit in all matters relating to government, justice and people in general. . . which is clearly none at all.  In fact, I have made the acquaintance of many an inebriated patron of the local saloons in my area through the years, who exhibit a much better grasp on the political and societal subtleties involved in the office of President of the United States.

So, in order to avoid the danger of overstating (and over-staying) my case (and my welcome), may I just say to you, "Bravo!"  You have done an admirable job of arousing some 'sleeping' citizenry and have clarified the need of our present civil servants to question the status quo and the modus operandi of governmental bodies while also managing to entertain.  Ah, entertain.  I'll bet even you have forgotten that that, I suspect, is the real reason you started this in the first place, and I as well.  So, in closing, may I say that I wish you all the best. . . in your ENTERTAINMENT career and hop you have the good sense and foresight to do something drastic, such as, withdraw from the Presidential race in the best interest of the entire country . . . but most importantly, in the best interest of YOURSELF!





What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html  or at
http://www.ohomusic.com 

My latest solo offering, No Frills, is now available at - No Frills

(To Access all Ray Jozwiak - Gonzo Piano music you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RayJozwiak)

Get your copy of OHO's  Where Words Do Not Reach now!
The Ocean City Ditty Video is now on YouTube
Also, be sure to visit: www.rayjozwiak.com and www.ohomusic.com


 PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio