Sunday, September 7, 2014

Time To Jump . . .

. . . on the Joan Rivers bandwagon (I don't generally jump on them, you know), yes indeed!.  (Hey, isn't that what everyone in media is supposed to do now?)


 No disrespect intended, I assure you.  I can also assure you there will be NO Ray Jozwiak bandwagon to jump on at all when I go . . . but I digress.

Joan Rivers has been visible to me ever since I knew what a television was. I thought she was funny. She was, in fact, always funny.  Never lost it. I'm not sure what to say about all the plastic surgery. . . it's all already been said anyway.  But hey, she didn't hurt anyone.  What can I say about "E" and making your schtick criticizing how people dress.  I can say, I never watched her there.  In summary, a strain, talented woman who was successful in a very tough (and also a "Man's") business.  I respect that. I respect that in much the same way as I respect Madonna's (or GaGa's - is THAT how you spell it?) business savvy even though I don't buy their music.

On her preferences for a funeral service . . .
"I want craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way. I don’t want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. I don’t want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing “Mr. Lonely.” I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like BeyoncĂ©’s."
– Joan Rivers





What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

OHO's "Ocean City Ditty," the CD single is now available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/oho4
(and, if you're in town, at Trax On Wax on Frederick Rd. in Catonsville, MD) OHO is Jay Graboski, David Reeve & Ray Jozwiak

My latest solo release, '2014' of original, instrumental piano music, can be downloaded digitally at:

Ray Jozwiak: 2014

(or you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rayjozwiak4)

Also, be sure to visit:
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory