Saturday, July 19, 2014

Refinement . . .

 . . . of music continues for a potential 2015 solo release.  Original lyrics from 'Until I Tried ' are here, just in case you want to sing along. . .


Words are all that I have to express
All the things I would like to be able to tell you but don't quite know how
Couldn't before and still can't do it now
During all of this time that's transpired little's changed
But a lot has occurred in my thoughts and my feelings for you
Countless superior intellects have searched for answers
I never gave it a whole lot of thought

Until I tried to let you know how much I feel inside
Until I tried to let you know how much I feel inside
For you

I have always believed that it's true
Very few things I'll ever encounter will be quite as precious as you
The magic between us so rare and so new
Though I'm not one of those that you find
Who has always the need to express to so many exactly what he has in mind
I find I have this burning that's deep down inside me
For words I never needed before

Until I tried to let you know how much I feel  inside
Until I tried to let you know how much I feel  inside
for you

I can't imagine ever having my life depend upon eloquence
And maybe it doesn't
But after all this time together it seems long overdue
And in the end it probably doesn't make a difference in how you feel
If I never say it

Now I'm daily rehearsing the way
To articulate every syllable nuance and stress when I say
How much I need to have you here today
And I won't give it up easily
I suspect that it's just as important to you as it is now to me
The words we use themselves have no meaning
So all the more must I make them just right

Now that I try to let you know how much I feel  inside
Until I tried to let you know how much I feel inside
for you


Until I Tried
©2007 Raymond M. Jozwiak
(work-in-progress by Ray Jozwiak for an upcoming digital download release)








What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

OHO's "Ocean City Ditty," the CD single is now available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/oho4
(and, if you're in town, at Trax On Wax on Frederick Rd. in Catonsville, MD)

My latest solo release, '2014' of original, instrumental piano music, can be downloaded digitally at:

Ray Jozwiak: 2014

(or you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rayjozwiak4)

Also, be sure to visit:
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory