Thursday, December 5, 2013

Waxing. . .

. . . not so poetically but ever so sincerely, about friends. . .

I think a lot.  Sometimes I think I think too much.  I suspect though that I'm not that much different than most people in that respect; at least not that much different than most thinking people.

Lately I've been thinking about the importance of friends.  At this point in my life, not only do I sincerely place a very high value on the good friends I have made in the recent past, I have also resumed contact with several good friends from the not-too-recent past, thanks to technology (i.e., the internet).  The satisfaction and pleasure of expressing myself musically with Oho cannot adequately be described in words.   Likewise, the reunion and periodic gatherings with my old radio friends from a wonderful, developmental time in my youth brings a contentment like no other.  And only in the last several days, still additional reconnecting with more friends, more geographically dispersed, reminds me of just how rich my life has been in my short two score and sixteen years.

To friends, CHEERS!







What do you think?
Tell me at
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

My latest release, Black & White Then Back,
can be downloaded digitally at:
Ray Jozwiak: Black & White Then Back

(or you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rayjozwiak3)

Also, be sure to visit:
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory