Thursday, July 11, 2013

My View. . .


I could be wrong, and I certainly am no lawyer, but it seems to me that in the George Zimmerman  murder trial,  some of the defense's arguments are just plain missing the point.  If Trayvon Martin  actually texted someone in the past about purchasing a weapon, does that mean he deserved to die?
If Trayvon Martin actually had traces of marijuana in his system, does that mean he deserved to die?  If Trayvon Martin was on top of George Zimmerman at some point in the scuffle, does that mean he deserved to die?  George Zimmerman was intentionally following Trayvon Martin for a period of time.  When the two finally clashed, Trayvon Martin actually put up a fight. Does that mean Trayvon Martin deserved to die?

In many photos of George Zimmerman, he appears to be introspective to the point of remorse.  The entire situation was most certainly unfortunate, to say the least.  Maybe the prosecution was overzealous in seeking a second-degree murder charge?

And without a doubt in my mind, Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' (or as I prefer 'The Cowboy Law') is one of the most stupid laws of which I have EVER heard!






What do you think?
Tell me at  
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

My latest release, Black & White Then Back,
can be downloaded digitally at:
Ray Jozwiak: Black & White Then Back

(or you can copy-and-paste this URL directly to
your browser:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rayjozwiak3)

Also, be sure to visit:
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory