Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm not . . .

. . . envious. . .

. . . who me. . . NAHHH!!!!

I don't want to be a pop star. . . well. . . maybe I do . . . maybe I STILL do. . .

. . . well, mayBE I AM ENVIOUS!!  I ALWAYS DID WANT TO BECOME A POP STAR!!!
Who didn't?   Didn't You!!???

Well, let's be real.  I am who I am, 55 years old, married with three grown children, employed full-time (in a field OTHER than music), a homeowner, taxpayer, American citizen, community member, concerned citizen of planet earth in 2013.  I suffer no delusions.  Although I would love to achieve some modicum*

*mod·i·cum  

/ˈmädikəm/
Noun
A small quantity of a particular thing, esp. something considered desirable or valuable.

Synonyms
trace





of success with my original music, I am nothing but realistic about what my music is, how big a market that it may have, and just how lucrative that modicum could be.

But why does it still trouble me, (to the point of jealousy??? . . . not absolutely, honestly or truly to that point) but still, there's a twinge when I see (especially when I hear) some adolescent (particularly male, yet not exclusively) heartthrob pouting into the camera like a doe in the headlights and belting out inane lyrics to a technologically perfect yet emotionally vapid dance beat that's been perfectly produced to to the point of boredom. . .

. . . DAMN. . . I wish I could have been a Pop Star!





What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

You can NOW download your
very own copy of Ray Jozwiak's
newest release:
AMBIENCE & WINE
Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory