Saturday, November 3, 2012

Control. . .

I guess it's beyond my control.  

YouTube offers a wonderful opportunity for folks to express themselves, present talents and abilities, show the world practically ANYTHING that they want.  Yeah so it doesn't cost me anything to post my videos on YouTube.  And now they've provided me the option to get paid by allowing ads to run on my videos.  It's truly great.

I do however, resent the fact that the pop-ups that appear on videos are beyond my control.  Let me make this absolutely clear. . .  I would not encourage anyone to contribute $5 (or any amount, for that matter) to Mitt Romney's campaign even though I saw a pop-up on MY OWN VIDEO that urged watchers to do the same.

See if it appears on this one. . .




What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

You can NOW download your
very own copy of Ray Jozwiak's
newest release:
AMBIENCE & WINE


Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory