Thursday, October 25, 2012

So. . .

. . . some people. . .

. . . think that I'm more like them than I really am or that I'd ever hope to lead them to believe.  The victim is preoccupying my creative mind and the Fagen/Becker/Dan-funk spirit abounds.  Ah, but it doesn't quite abide like the Dude, who inspires abidity in anyone and everyone who cares to take part.

Yet the nine-to-fiver in each of us has become too comfortable with the status quo, much like our presidential candidates when it comes to accepting the $upport of the plutocorpocracy and Fishbone plays on-and-on in my surprisingly ignorant-yet-deprived musical mind which is seeking something DIFFERENT!!!??

Different, you say????






What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

You can NOW download your
very own copy of Ray Jozwiak's
newest release:
AMBIENCE & WINE


Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory