Sunday, June 10, 2012

The calendar . . .

 . . . is running my life . . .

 I don't think it's 'popularity' but lately I feel like the calendar is the be-all end-all of my life.  And as I do not have a smart phone (smart phones and dumb owners do not a compatible relationship make) I fumble with trying to make calendar entries on my dumb  phone, foul them up, then forget the date against which I was making an entry in the first place.

And since I am such a klutz, pen and paper would simply not work for me.  I would most certainly drop the pen at every opportunity or have the ink leak in my shirt pocket and last but not least, how could I possibly remember to take that with me everywhere I go???




What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html

You can NOW download your
very own copy of Ray Jozwiak's
newest release:
AMBIENCE & WINE

Ray Jozwiak: Ambience & Wine
Please visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com

PIANOGONZOLOGY - Blogged My 
Zimbio
blog search directory Blog Directory