Saturday, December 3, 2011

Big mouths. . .

. . . never get you anywhere.

It's true what they say about the empty barrels and the noise they make. First-hand experience speaks volumes. My problem is that I can go for years remembering and practicing that invaluable lesson but then out of the blue, either a little too much familiarity, ill-perceived humorousness or possibly liquid conversation stimulator- whatever the reason, I act as though I've never learned any lesson AT ALL.

Well, let me tell you, one relapse is worth a thousand words. (does that make ANY sense?) What I mean to say is, I consider the lesson well, re-learned. Now I have to make sure that I can persevere, even through a little too much familiarity, ill- perceived humorousness or possibly liquid conversation stimulator and continue to keep my BIG MOUTH shut!






What do YOU think?
http://www.rayjozwiak.com/guestbook.html


Download your
very own copy of
ANOTHER SHOT
by Ray Jozwiak
Ray Jozwiak: Another Shot



Please Visit
http://www.rayjozwiak.com




My Zimbio
Top Stories